Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article has not been published previously or submitted for consideration by any other journal (or alternatively, an explanation has been provided for the Editor in the comments section).
- The Nereis Journal template has been used to submit the article.
- Wherever possible, URL addresses should be provided for references.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographical standards described in the Author Guidelines in About the Journal.
- I accept the authorship and granting of rights statement.